Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

SM 2012 - Martial Arts Classes w/ Carlos Partida





My name is Carlos Partida and I will be one of the many participants in attendance at Saguaro Man this year.  My chosen method of participation is to host martial arts classes during the event.  Everyone is welcome to attend and participate.  
If you have trained in any style of martial arts, I would love to trade techniques.  Spectators are okay, but I promise you that there is nothing like actually doing it.  Please don't hesitate to jump in!  If you are unsure or feel awkward, please let me know and we'll figure out how to make it work for you!



I have been a martial artist for 11 years.  Currently, I train with Paul Nava and the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu team Nova Uniao at Nava BJJ.  In addition to Master Nava, I have also been training with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Master Gustavo Dantas since 2006.  Prior to that I cross trained judo under Patrick Burris and boxing from Coach John Purity.


Check the schedule to participate!.

No comments:

Post a Comment